Friday, February 20, 2009

Yabadabadoo

Sooo woke up at 10am and Shane came over at around 11. Played rock band till 5. Ugh, I gotta practice. He kicks my ass by max 5% each song. I am very disappointed in myself. Oh wells, we'll see what happens on the 26th.

"You're band should be called El niƱo sucks." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one Shane.

Harry Jerome at 7:30 with Sebast. Matt Ng and Kevin Lin were the only ones who were there with us. Boy do I suck. That first time I've played volleyball since school season ended. It took me a bit to get back into the groove. My passing was pretty solid or maybe it was because we were playing with shitty people... whatever. After playing with the noob old people, we got a court to ourselves and we played beach style since there was tape on court that had the dimensions of a beach court.

After finishing the match by smoking it at Kevin: "Dumandan, Senez take the match 3-0! SHIT SEBAST! THAT'S HOW WE'RE GONNA MAKE TEAM BC!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment