Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tryna get that Kobe number, 1 over Jordan

Congrats boys on beating Burnette. I called it yesterday didn't I? I think I did. =) Hahaha.

School was again.. bunk. Oh well, at least it's a pro-d tmr. Looks like I be playing with Jesse, Jared and Ryan for the tourney. Gotta practice a lot though since we haven't played in a bit. Shane's coming over tomorrow so we can score dual and "get ready"... although we ARE in different bands, it'll be fun I'm sure of it.

Soooo after watching Killarney play Saints, I can say that I am NOT impressed gentlemen. Y'all are waaaaaay better than what I saw today. You guys got rocked on the offensive rebounds and free throws were a problem... AGAIN. I still have maaaaaad faith in you guys, but you kinda shot yourselves in the foot by losing today. So now you have to play Tupper on Tuesday and if you don't win, then you're done. C'mon boys, shit's easy. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment