Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool

Haha I can't believe I passed out on you. You txt me 10 minutes after I fall asleep. I had so much to tell you to. =P Oh wells, maybe next time. But seriously, our conversation would've been hil.

Ummm.. I'm not sure if you know this but you deserve SOOOOO much better than him. Like seriously, you don't know how mad I got when you told me all the things he's done. He should be grateful he has a girl like you. I'm not gonna try to be the home-wrecker in your relationship because that would be so d-bag of me. If you love him, well... there's really not much I can do about it. Just for you, I'll try to keep all those comments about how bad of a boyfriend he is to myself. Key word there is try. And just to get it off my chest... you'd be better off with me.




On a much happier note, Happy birthday my lovely Gaby. Love, Seth.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment