Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm cooler than that guy.

So I'm sitting on the couch holding the remote
Flipping channels, I'm a rebel eating a bowl
Of them fruity pebbles, fruity pebbles, fruity pebbles
How gangsta is that? Not gangsta at all.
Aww you judging me dawg? Please, you shop at the mall.
Me, I shop at boutiques, limited quantity sneaks
Where do these quantities be? Maybe they all on my feet?
But I don't get it though, about year ago, you said my gear was wack
Nigga, now my gear is dope?
I guess it goes full circle like a Cheerio
'Cuz you rocking what I was rocking like a year ago.
You said my chain was lame then you go and get a rope?
You clown-jokesters pose for Poser posters

Told you when I woke up, hold it like holsters
And STOP! While fold the rest of my clothes up.
Love the hypocrites, hating until you make it
Wack swagga jackers, but my steeze ain't for the taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment